Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Diarreah Implantation Bleeding

sold


not too many days ago has come to public light, at the national level, the theft of newborn infants for several decades, to give to families on payment of the amount. There are already several cases that are in the eye of the hurricane but it seems that there is little interest by anyone appropriate to begin a serious investigation.

particular case I tell my family that until now had said a "petit comité" and that after the latest special investigations and confessions consciousness reassuring last moment by some, we know what to think.

On November 23, 1956 my two twin sisters were born after a complicated pregnancy, since my mother's doctor had diagnosed a child and a cyst that would be operated once it had given birth. As a result of inappropriate algarazo and corresponding dip, my mom felt bad and the attending physician in the Nodal moved to Soria, specifically what was then the clinic of Dr. Mazariegos.

there, and like all wine served him allegedly improvised Dr. Jose Delgado Lacal, without the aid of a midwife.

cyst seems it was not just born two girls, one of them taught it to my mother, the other or that. Lived as long as medical version, six hours one and the second two and half days. At no time tells you how to evolve until my mother was informed of his death. Were never presented as neither living nor dead.

When my mother asked how and where to bury it was quite perplexed to hear that the clinic had been in charge of everything. He commented that they had been buried in a box next to other babies who had died at that time.

The truth is that I am quite confused, I do not know if it was common practice in those years the work how they acted but now after getting so many matches and I do not know what to think.

I hope your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment